Buff Silkie hens & mixed batam hens & roo. SOLD!!!

You got and someone else wants it!!!

Postby call_me_crazy » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:50 pm

I have 2 mixed bantam hens and a roo that are 6 months old. I am looking for a good home for them. I hatched them myself. They should be laying this spring. I would like at least $7.00 total for the 3 of them. You must take all 3 and uou must be able to pick them up.

I also have 2 buff silkies that I want to find a home for. I bought them from local feed store, and one has a disorder of some sort. She has some sort of head spazam!! I have tried vitimin E as I know that some do have a deficiancy, but that didn't help. They should also be laying this spring. They are approx. 7 months old. The one with the disorder would make a good pet but is not good breeding stock. The other silkie hen is bigger in size and does not have the other's disorder. These are FREE as I would like them to go together and I do not feel comfortable charging anything because of the one's condition.

Please contact me if interested!!

Amie
My name is Amie, but my husband calls me, "crazy!"
call_me_crazy Offline

Chicken
Chicken

Postby justhushup » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:07 pm

I got to see your birds today! LOL the guy came buy and bought some ducks from us after he left your place. They were some nice looking birds you had!

Brandon
Mitt Romney for President 2012
justhushup Offline

Stew Pot Chicken
Stew Pot Chicken

Postby call_me_crazy » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Why Thank YOU!!! I like to think even my mutts are well taken care of. The silkies I bought from Hertzler's and I was never really satified with the way they grew or looked. Plus I didn't want to charge anything for the one witht he head twitch, just bad business. Spanky and I have been talking about building chicken tractors so I can start separating for breeding purposes. I can't wait. I hope to make a small side business with the chickens.
My name is Amie, but my husband calls me, "crazy!"
call_me_crazy Offline

Chicken
Chicken

Return to For Sale